Site views: 884017
Editor's choice: best engine for chess analysis.
|Cfish: Updated July, 17 2019|
For Windows only this time. My disk is busy with other projects so I had to delete the Linux virtual machine.
- Changelog: Updated to "Tweak capture scoring formula".
1409 MILLISECONDS! We are at a new record for Cfish. (see benchmarks below)
Why choosing Cfish for chess analysis:
Cfish is absolutely the best program for chess analysis. This fantastic piece of art of engine shows almost always the correct move after depth 30 or the like with the proper position score (I call this "coherence"), while programs like the original Stockfish set a positive score, suggest a move, and when the move is done the score suddendly drops down. If you want to avoid alot of frustration you should use Cfish for your analysis.
CFish, a port of Stockfish written in plain C by Ronald de Man, first published on GitHub in July 2016. Possibly inspired by the asmFish project to speed up Stockfish using a programming language closer to the machine, the purpose of CFish is to explore possible optimization issues of C versus C++ compilers.
23/05/19 poll average vote: 8.96.
This edition includes:
- Cfish 2019-07-17 32 GENERAL.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 32 OLD.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 32 POPC.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 32 STANDARD.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 BMI2.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 STANDARD.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 GENERAL.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 MODERN.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 POPC.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 NUMA BMI2.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 NUMA STANDARD.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 NUMA GENERAL.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 NUMA MODERN.exe
- Cfish 2019-07-17 64 NUMA POPC.exe
Cfish 2019-07-17 64 GENERAL single processor benchmark:
Cfish 2019-07-17 32 GENERAL single processor benchmark: