Engine-Test Experiment on Lichess

Solista

Re: Engine-Test Experiment on Lichess

Post by Solista »

@ IbaiBuR!

I have a question. BotLi is actually very good to play with. The games can be broadcast wonderfully via LiChess TV, even on your smartphone. Nevertheless, I would like to see a simple Windows GUI where you could follow the moves played without a browser or Lichess. Is it difficult to create a simple GUI for Windows where you can see the board graphically? Just a simple GUI for BotLi Bot to see the board too.
Solista

Post by Solista »

I have decided to stop writing in the Open Chess Forum. I see that ProteusSF is posting another nonsensical racing there.

1. I don't do that anymore because it's farming.

2. If ProteusSF plays against himself again, we will report it again to Lichess.

3. He may be reading here: I'll say it again, ProteusSF, you with your 3364 points are not in first place. There is someone better. Your racing list is incorrect. :laughing-rofl:

Note: On PlayChess, ProteusSF played a lot of fake games against himself (Once it took 17 blitz wins in a row to get +100 fake Elo), but he played a lot more fake games like that! That's why he was banned there. He's now doing the same thing on Lichess because he can't do it with honest play anymore.
Solista

Post by Solista »

After "ProteuSF-Official" (banned now) destroyed the server PlayChess.com (by cheating for more than a year!!) and many now prefer to play on Lichess, this is what it looks like on PlayChess today:

There's nothing going on anymore. Hardly anyone plays. I don't enjoy playing there anymore, just seeing cheater ProteusSF (now as BT1) makes me sick and I leave. The joy of playing is gone when you have to see a show-off and a cheater every day for a whole year, that stays in my heart and I want to leave this room immediately. As you can see, it's not just me. :sad:
Halcyon

Post by Halcyon »

I wanted to challenge Proteus to one game. No way. Still plays single-engine classics.

Now here is the result:

ProsteusSFX-AI - 907 points
Phalanx-XXV - 5 points

What's the point of farming weak engines?
Solista

Post by Solista »

ProteusSF has never faced real and honest challenges. He just has an old i5 with 4 cores. That's why he's just a clown like in the circus and play like for children. All ridiculous. But the worst thing is, and that's a fact, he's cheating. This is where all the fun ends for me. Such people should be banned from the chess scene forever. This has now happened on PlayChess.
Skynet

Post by Skynet »

Solista wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:46 pm ProteusSF has never faced real and honest challenges. He just has an old i5 with 4 cores. That's why he's just a clown like in the circus and play like for children. All ridiculous. But the worst thing is, and that's a fact, he's cheating. This is where all the fun ends for me. Such people should be banned from the chess scene forever. This has now happened on PlayChess.
Hey Eduard, no offense, but aren't you tired of wasting your time on nonsense yet? :dunno: Main rule - Don't feed the troll. As every parasite, he'll die without food.
Solista

Post by Solista »

He would still be on PlayChess, cheating and bragging, if some users hadn't contacted a sysop who finally banned him. We'll do the same on Lichess as soon as he cheats there again. We will not forget it. If he thinks we'll forget it at some point, he's wrong. He should read that. That's why I'm writing about it.
IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR »

Solista wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:46 pm @ IbaiBuR!

I have a question. BotLi is actually very good to play with. The games can be broadcast wonderfully via LiChess TV, even on your smartphone. Nevertheless, I would like to see a simple Windows GUI where you could follow the moves played without a browser or Lichess. Is it difficult to create a simple GUI for Windows where you can see the board graphically? Just a simple GUI for BotLi Bot to see the board too.
I am not familiar with GUI programming so I don't really know how difficult would it be to do that. It could be done using the Lichess API I guess but I don't really see the point to do it considering you have the browser and Lichess website which is awesome and fully featured.
Halcyon

Post by Halcyon »

IbaiBuR Do You play lichess? If so, what is your nickname? I mean BOT :)
IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR »

No, I do not have active BOTs anymore.