Engine-Test Experiment on Lichess

Solista

Re: Engine-Test Experiment on Lichess

Post by Solista »

Hello folks,
At the moment live, proteussf is playing against himself again on lichess and is achieving an unprecedented rating. He's crazy. Nobody can stop him, neither on lichess nor on playchess. He's running amok (live). I've never seen anything like that in the scene. Proteus is the boss now and controls both servers as he wants. :thinking: He's acting like a terrorist.
Solista

Post by Solista »

Today ProteusSFX-AI played again 50 times against his second account No-Stockfish-Bots and stopped cheating after he got 3362 points and thus came first. So that no one noticed the cheating, he then played countless games against 2225 Elo.

Picture:

Why does someone play against 2225 (he doesn't get any points for it) if he easily beat Elo 2950 50 times a few minutes before? That's cheating.
ZamChess

Post by ZamChess »

Solista wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:04 pm Hello folks,
At the moment live, proteussf is playing against himself again on lichess and is achieving an unprecedented rating. He's crazy. Nobody can stop him, neither on lichess nor on playchess. He's running amok (live). I've never seen anything like that in the scene. Proteus is the boss now and controls both servers as he wants. :thinking: He's acting like a terrorist.
Eduard, I said that this character has problems at ”the superior floor”.
He is mentally obsessed and wants at all costs to prove that he is ”the hottest in the parking lot.”
Solista

Post by Solista »

We know all that. But what can we do about it? I love playing online but I have to watch an idiot destroy all the servers.

On Lichess, ProteusSF had played many thousands of games against weak opponents, and although that is morally reprehensible, he did not cheat. Until the day before yesterday. An account called Fireball-64 clearly overtook ProteusSF with honest play. ProteusSF wanted to counter but he couldn't. Then he started cheating by playing against himself over 90 times. We therefore hope that Lichess punishes this fraudster. At least 3 people have complained to Lichess. I wish more people would do it. Please click on the account ProteusSFX-AI on Lichess and report it, stating fraud as the reason.

See postings from IbaiBuR, you can use these links to complain. It is necessary to point to cheated games with a link.

You must put a direct link in the complaint. Here is a link from his newest 50 games:
https://lichess.org/oHyENsDY

Database:
https://lichess.org/@/ProteusSFX-AI/sea ... order=desc
Solista

Post by Solista »

***THANK YOU CHESSBASE***

ProteusSF stopped on PlayChess: The account is still there because it was paid for, but can no longer play! :handgestures-thumbup:

Chat on PlayChess (not mine): Comp Raptor sysop explained me that his main account (the only one who he ever paid) can not play anymore but he creates new account or fake identity over and over...
Solista

Post by Solista »

ProteusSF shows no insight. In his forum he now announces 3 more new accounts on PlayChess. Instead of asking yourself: why was my account blocked? :dunno: Now new accounts are coming out of spite. Sad.
Solista

Post by Solista »

Note to everyone reading the ProteusSF forum:
His official accounts on PlayChess were blocked for fraud and insults.

He also cheats on Lichess. He boasts about a new record in the bullet. Several bots are better than him. But ProteusSF couldn't stand that and started cheating on Lichess too by playing a lot of games against himself, he also did the same on PlayChess. Don't follow this guy.
Solista

Post by Solista »

ProteusSF is now constantly bragging on its forum and claiming to be looking for challenges. :rotfl: As for me: I have proven that I am better than him, and a friend of mine is also better than him. The word challenge becomes nonsense when one of the participants cheats. The fact is that ProteusSF started cheating when it was honestly unable to reach our rating. For me, scammers are not challenges, for me they are losers that need to be ignored. It's nice to see that at least on PlayChess this cheater has now been punished. No server would ever unfairly penalize a paying customer!!
Solista

Post by Solista »

ProteusSFX-AI lost first place on Lichess. :rotfl:

Now the cheater will play against his second account No-Stockfish-Bots again. Who is betting against it?
Solista

Post by Solista »

At least on PlayChess we are free of Cheater Proteus. :cheer: Now he's promoting Brett-Computer after his Proteus accounts were suspended. Sargon III is now one of his new accounts.