Eman Download.

Forum rules
Links to private engines must be posted with a written and published author's approval.
Desvelemosafrica

Re: Eman Download.

Post by Desvelemosafrica »

massimilianogoi wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:10 am I and Skynet are the only administrators, at this moment. janus was (and pontentially still is) but he asked for a downgrade. :dunno: Maybe Develemos copypasted the post from another forum...
sorry I have confused Maximilian with Prometheus. I appologize.
Skynet

Post by Skynet »

massimilianogoi wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:37 am Is Skynet's name Kevin? I thought he was russian...

Desvelemosafrica wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:09 am MY first analysis of a pgn base with Eman games ending in checkmate. Made according to the instructions of the forum administrator, Kevin, because everything I have been able to learn after a long absence, has been thanks to Kevin. Be careful, it has not been served to me on a tray. That to mount the cluster the number of times I have had to install the system on the servers. :-) . I hope it helps you.
  • Databse
    exxerience file of Eman

Download file:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/k33WSy5t
And lastly, to say that thanks to people like Kevin or my friend Juanjo Andreu who love what they like and share it because they enjoy it. Admirable.
Jorge
:text-lol: Kevin is a completely different person (not me), people know me as Skynet - Alex from Russia. Btw, my name or nickname was not mentioned in Desvelemosafrica's post, how you confused me with someone else? :roll: :D
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

Post by massimilianogoi »

Desvelemosafrica wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:09 am ... Made according to the instructions of the forum administrator, ...
Skynet wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:34 am :text-lol: Kevin is a completely different person (not me), people know me as Skynet - Alex from Russia. Btw, my name or nickname was not mentioned in Desvelemosafrica's post, how you confused me with someone else? :roll: :D
People who have lost the hope.
Desvelemosafrica

Skynet wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:34 am
massimilianogoi wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:37 am Is Skynet's name Kevin? I thought he was russian...

Desvelemosafrica wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:09 am MY first analysis of a pgn base with Eman games ending in checkmate. Made according to the instructions of the forum administrator, Kevin, because everything I have been able to learn after a long absence, has been thanks to Kevin. Be careful, it has not been served to me on a tray. That to mount the cluster the number of times I have had to install the system on the servers. :-) . I hope it helps you.
  • Databse
    exxerience file of Eman

Download file:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/k33WSy5t
And lastly, to say that thanks to people like Kevin or my friend Juanjo Andreu who love what they like and share it because they enjoy it. Admirable.
Jorge
:text-lol: Kevin is a completely different person (not me), people know me as Skynet - Alex from Russia. Btw, my name or nickname was not mentioned in Desvelemosafrica's post, how you confused me with someone else? :roll: :D
Hello my friend, i confuse kevin with maximiliano goi. But today reading the post, i see the nick of kevin, Prometheo. I know you nick my friend. Today i talk with kevin because send message into infinitychess llike him be maximiliano goi LOL!. And i'm disaster the TDAH we make alot task into the same time, and also mistake alot time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

Desvelemosafrica wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:36 pmHello my friend, i confuse kevin with maximiliano goi. But today reading the post, i see the nick of kevin, Prometheo. I know you nick my friend. Today i talk with kevin because send message into infinitychess llike him be maximiliano goi LOL!. And i'm disaster the TDAH we make alot task into the same time, and also mistake alot time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:lol: no worries, my friend.
Desvelemosafrica

Second test to create a learning file from a pgn database. In this case, the size clearly indicates that it has been made with a single-movement file. I share a screenshot of how it was done.
The exp file:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/htzK1Ydz
Regards!
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

The hash table is a little big... With 8 threads and a shallow depth of 9 plies, 2048 should be used. In your case 8192 is the right size if you go up to 50 plies.

If you look at the computers in the Fritz Engines Room, the most of the 8 cores uses 4096. The hashtable rises when there are alot more cores, like 32 or 64.

A big hashtable means a slower, less effective search.
Desvelemosafrica wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:46 pm Second test to create a learning file from a pgn database. In this case, the size clearly indicates that it has been made with a single-movement file. I share a screenshot of how it was done.
The exp file:
Regards!
Desvelemosafrica

massimilianogoi wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:18 pm The hash table is a little big... With 8 threads and a shallow depth of 9 plies, 2048 should be used. In your case 8192 is the right size if you go up to 50 plies.

If you look at the computers in the Fritz Engines Room, the most of the 8 cores uses 4096. The hashtable rises when there are alot more cores, like 32 or 64.

A big hashtable means a slower, less effective search.
Desvelemosafrica wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:46 pm Second test to create a learning file from a pgn database. In this case, the size clearly indicates that it has been made with a single-movement file. I share a screenshot of how it was done.
The exp file:
Regards!
3. test
cubail

Post by cubail »

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wo38h7q9 ... 9.zip/file
EMAN_9.31_64-bit_BMI2_64-bit_-_EmbeddedNet
Prometheus

Post by Prometheus »

Where did you get version 9.40 as it is a private version?

This download link should be deleted as it is against SF License.