Forum News.

massimilianogoi
Site Admin

Forum News.

Post by massimilianogoi »

Looks like the news thread has been deleted by some admin by error, so I'm gonna start this one to make public anouncements about the site and the forum.

The following users have been promoted to Approved Users (with possibility to post images, links and polls):

- APOCALYPSE
- FritzUser
- Sedat Canbaz

If you encounter any error please send me a private message.

I'll be away for holidays for nine days since today. I won't be able to update the website but I could be active here.

I take the opportunity to give my warmest welcome to the new forum users. :text-welcomewave:
People who have lost the hope.
janus

Re: Forum News.

Post by janus »

massimilianogoi wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:41 am Looks like the news thread has been deleted by some admin by error, so I'm gonna start this one to make public anouncements about the site and the forum.

The following users have been promoted to Approved Users (with possibility to post images, links and polls):

- APOCALYPSE
- FritzUser
- Sedat Canbaz

If you encounter any error please send me a private message.

I'll be away for holidays for nine days since today. I won't be able to update the website but I could be active here.

I take the opportunity to give my warmest welcome to the new forum users. :text-welcomewave:
:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
Me .. when tidying up and doing things !!
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl:
Sorry.
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

Are you aware of some way for the forum to be indexed by Google? I want every part of the public forum available on it, like it was with Chess2u ans Chessgog101. I already set the Bot group read only on any section, but it looks like not enough...
janus wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:17 am Me .. when tidying up and doing things !!
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl:
Sorry.
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

The user above were promoted 'Approved users' (with any user's privilege such as polls, embedding images and such).

Them, janus and Skynet received the promised Goi Opening Book December version.

Let's welcome Adrian Oliva, a great presence in the computer chess world, he's been instantaneosuly promoted as 'Approved user'. From what I know I doubt he's interested into being an Admin or a Mod, otherwise I would have promoted him at once.

Skynet was promoted to Admin, as it was his old role in the Outskirts Forum and he did it very well.
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

Coming home now. The next day I'll put my hands on various site stuff.
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

Hospitalized with Covid since 30 June... :sad-fever: It was very heavy.

Hoping they'll let me out soon, I'm locked up in a room with nothing to do... Things can even turn shittier: dad got infected by me. Since he's in very fragile conditions because of a (now cured) cancer I'm a bit worried... I' m worrying for my mom too since she wasn't vaxed.

Me and her were not vaxed... As a 45 years strong man never getting ill, I suffered very much because of covid. If my mom will get infected too she could get killed...
janus

Post by janus »

massimilianogoi wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:57 pm Hospitalized with Covid since 30 June... :sad-fever: It was very heavy.

Hoping they'll let me out soon, I'm locked up in a room with nothing to do... Things can even turn shittier: dad got infected by me. Since he's in very fragile conditions because of a (now cured) cancer I'm a bit worried... I' m worrying for my mom too since she wasn't vaxed.

Me and her were not vaxed... As a 45 years strong man never getting ill, I suffered very much because of covid. If my mom will get infected too she could get killed...
My friend - very sorry to hear this. Hope that you and your father shake off Covid and life returns to normal.
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

Awareness should be kept against this disease because it's very dangerous. One of the reasons I lost my wife was because she got infected in early November 2022. After being negativized she never came back to normal.
janus wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:03 pm My friend - very sorry to hear this. Hope that you and your father shake off Covid and life returns to normal.
janus

Post by janus »

massimilianogoi wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:27 pm Awareness should be kept against this disease because it's very dangerous. One of the reasons I lost my wife was because she got infected in early November 2022. After being negativized she never came back to normal.
janus wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:03 pm My friend - very sorry to hear this. Hope that you and your father shake off Covid and life returns to normal.
We are vaccinated against everything the government says we should - our problem is that if we dont we MIGHT have problems at the hospital or complications because we didnt vaccinate.
massimilianogoi
Site Admin

Develemosafrica was instantaneously promoted as Approved User. I assume he is Zagor from Playchess, am I right?