Banksia GUI and GUI Forum

Solista

Banksia GUI and GUI Forum

Post by Solista »

Can this person AlexChess still be saved?

In the OpenChess forum he writes the following:
"M.Z (Marco Zerbinati) account deactivated from BanksiaGui Forum, since he doesn't contribute to the forum since 2 years."

He is an admin in the Banksia GUI forum where he ruined the forum himself, not the others. He manipulated posts there, not just mine. He posts fake news there about his engine ProteusSF. And now he's trying to delete someone who hasn't been active there for 2 years. This is a forum for Banksia GUI! Banksia GUI has not been updated since January 18, 2023 (version 0.58). Then why should you write in this forum? He still reserves the right to delete people there. :thinking:
Solista

Re: Banksia GUI and GUI Forum

Post by Solista »

Someone writes in the OpenChess forum where I am repeatedly blocked in some threads:

Where can I download older or all versions of the program, on the author's website there is the latest one which does not work on my computer with Windows 7 64 bit? Can someone upload, link?

I could upload GUI version 0.56. But I don't write in the Openchess forum anymore. If you get in touch here, I'll be happy to do so.
Solista

Re: Banksia GUI and GUI Forum

Post by Solista »

I have Banksia GUI 0.47, 0.48, 0.52, 0.56 and 0.58.