Engine-Test Experiment on Lichess

Solista

Re: Engine-Test Experiment on Lichess

Post by Solista »

ProteusSF is totally crazy. I have to say that, sorry. For two days he has been playing non-stop day and night against Elo 2400 on Lichess, now there are many thousands of games only against this bot, I think in total there are more than 10,000 games only against this bot with all his accounts. Now this bot no longer has 2400 Elo but only 2330 . ProteusSF hasn't achieved 3300 Elo yet, he needs another 2000 games to do so. I emphasize this because I don't want to do the same thing as him. Then people would rightly think that I'm crazy, I'd better stop beforehand. You can't stop crazy people like ProteusSF. But what hurts me is that he is abusing my name on PlayChess. :(

ProteusSF is currently playing with 3 of his accounts to achieve 3300 Elo. This is what one of the accounts looks like:

Live:

He plays non-stop against this poor opponent just to be able to boast about +3300 Elo. If this isn't crazy then nothing is crazy. This has nothing to do with chess. Why doesn't ProteusSF play against stronger bots? Quite simply: his engine is too weak for it. Otherwise he would do it. But if he only takes bots with >2550 Elo as opponents, then he will no longer win all games. Then he loses more Elo than he can gain. He's afraid of that. That's why he's a coward and only plays against <2400 Elo. :rotfl:

I am currently here after 1164 games in total:
ConRog

Post by ConRog »

I have no confidence on results and ranking in online bot tournaments, because some guys have multiple bots. 1 PC with there best bot, and another PC playing with bots much less strong connected with different names, and they play each other to make there best bot gain ELO points! They don't care about there weakest bots that are playing online only to give points to others.
If they have 2 PCs connected with different bots, no problem at all to do that.
Solista

Post by Solista »

I would like to emphasize once again that I don't benefit from being first. e.g. PlayChess: It's better for me if my friends there play well with my books. I would like to sell my books, and I can only do that if others are successful. However, some of my friends have said that they will stop playing on PlayChess. I don't see my american friend there anymore, and my german friend just told me that he's stopped playing too. But he will call ChessBase by phone and tell them why he doesn't feel like playing anymore - it's because of cheater ProteusSF. Sad for me, all because of this crazy guy. :dunno:
Solista

Post by Solista »

Crazy world on PlayChess: ASROCK, who also cheated on PlayChess, has been banned. ProteusSf but not even though it is worse. ProteuSF has a Premium Account (50 Dollars/Year) ! Is that why he is allowed to continue some things? :roll:
IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR »

It really is incredibly sad that just a single person (ProteusSF) is causing a whole server to destroy...

What a shame...

And he doesn't even care lol

I am really happy that I never bought a PlayChess premium account / payed for the server because I would feel quite disappointed now...

ChessBase only cares about earning as much money as they can!
Solista

Post by Solista »

Here you can see why he wasn't deleted: He quickly intentionally lost a game (fake game) and drew a few games so that the sysop who came believed that he was playing fairly. The other one who cheated didn't do the same and was banished. ProteusSF is a very sneaky scammer. But his time will come - we (a friend of mine) will talk to the management of ChessBase.

By the way, his account ProteusSF has set a new record on Lichess: he has played 4880 games only against poor admete_bot (Elo 2400). :roll: However, he still doesn't have 3300 Elo. What a great performance. :rotfl:
Solista

Post by Solista »

I am very sad. It's really not funny! This man A. Morales must be stopped.
http://www.microsmeta.com/DBLOG/articol ... icolo=1525

Here you can see how he brags about fake Elos from PlayChess on his homepage. It's been going on like this for more than a year...and he's allowed to continue because he has money. And where does his money come from? :thinking:

Here: You can see his photo here on the right. He asks honest people for donations (he now needs 1000€). Honest people donate money to him and he uses it to pay for the server (even premium accounts) where he only cheats. It couldn't be worse, sorry! :dunno:

That's also the reason why he's now trying like crazy to become number 1 on Lichess. He plays day and night to overtake me, I'm still +47 Elo ahead of him.

I have no mercy for him. Never!
Solista

Post by Solista »

ProteusSF would like to return to the IbaiBuR LeaderBoards (without farming)! For more than a year, all he did was brag about his own rankings. Now he has lost first place in the bullet. Several players are in front of him. Now all of a sudden he's portraying himself as the honest player and he's portraying me as the bad guy.

He has been playing non-stop day and night for the last 14 days to overtake me. Has he given up now or is it just another sneaky ploy on his part? On PlayChess he does the same thing, everyone else is evil, only he himself (the biggest cheater of all) presents himself as an honest player, really disgusting. This howler, I stand by it: I will show him no mercy.

Here are, for example: 9400 games (pure maximal farming) only against admete_bot (Elo only 2400) on Lichess. He played non-stop against this poor bot with 4 accounts. The result was 9,400 games, each about 2 minutes long. That's 18800 minutes, 313 hours of playing just against admete_bot in the bullet. Is he now the good guy and I the bad guy?

Bullet only, ProteusSf vs admete_bot (PGN 9400 games):
https://pixeldrain.com/u/oytYNpyp
IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR »

I closed the unrestricted leaderboards just because he was the only one interested in them and he was only using them to brag and insult you and leaderboard team members (including me). Now he cannot brag anymore about it, the website (https://lb.chessnibble.com/unrestricted) no longer exists. I think it is better that way. We only created this rankings for fun instead of for creating controversy and conflicts. It is an unofficial list and everyone should be aware of that.

I do not want to have anything to do with this guy (ProteusSF) and all of what he writes, says, etc... Better to leave him alone.

It is also weird / sad that the author / owner of admete_bot hasn't blocked ProteusSF yet, because I am sure he wants his engine to face more suitable opponents according to its rating. But ProteusSF does not let him do that.
Solista

Post by Solista »

ProteusSF now wants to play against strong opponents (leaderboard rules)? Haha, Of course not, he continues to play against admete_bot. After drawing 3 times against Elo 2600, admete_bot (Elo <2400) has to play the victim again today.

Image :rotfl:

[Event "Rated Bullet game"]
[Site "https://lichess.org/GrTsyVZf"]
[Date "2024.01.29"]
[White "admete_bot"]
[Black "ProteusSF"]
[Result "0-1"]
[UTCDate "2024.01.29"]
[UTCTime "12:21:20"]
[WhiteElo "2391"]
[BlackElo "3257"]
[WhiteRatingDiff "+0"]
[BlackRatingDiff "+0"]
[WhiteTitle "BOT"]
[BlackTitle "BOT"]
[Variant "Standard"]
[TimeControl "15+1"]
[ECO "C67"]
[Opening "Ruy Lopez: Berlin Defense, Berlin Wall"]
[Termination "Normal"]
[Annotator "lichess.org"]

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bb5 Nf6 4. O-O Nxe4 5. d4 Nd6 6. Bxc6 dxc6 7. dxe5 Nf5 8. Qxd8+ Kxd8 9. Nc3 Bd7 { C67 Ruy Lopez: Berlin Defense, Berlin Wall } 10. Rd1 Kc8 11. Ng5 Be8 12. Nf3 b6 13. a4 a5 14. Ne4 c5 15. Nc3 Bc6 16. Ng5 Nd4 17. Nxf7 Rg8 18. Be3 Be8 19. e6 Nxe6 20. Ne5 g5 21. Nd5 Rh8 22. Ng4 Kb7 23. Bd2 Nd4 24. c4 h6 25. Re1 Nc2 26. Bc3 Nxa1 27. Bxh8 Nc2 28. Rb1 Bxa4 29. Be5 Rc8 30. b3 Bd7 31. Nge3 Nd4 32. Rd1 Be8 33. Bxd4 cxd4 34. Rxd4 Rd8 35. Nf5 Bc5 36. Re4 b5 37. Nxh6 bxc4 38. bxc4 c6 39. Ne3 a4 40. Re5 Kb6 41. Nf1 a3 42. Re1 Bg6 43. Ra1 Ra8 44. Nd2 Bb4 45. Nb3 Bc3 46. Rc1 Bb2 47. Re1 a2 48. h4 Ra3 49. h5 Bxh5 50. Na1 Bg6 51. c5+ Kxc5 52. Nf7 Bxf7 53. Nc2 Rb3 54. Kh2 Bf6 55. Re4 Rb2 56. Na1 Bd5 57. Re1 Rb1 58. Re8 Rxa1 59. Ra8 Be5+ 60. Kh3 Be6+ 61. g4 Rh1+ 62. Kg2 Bd5+ 63. f3 a1=Q 64. Rxa1 Rxa1 65. Kh3 Ra2 66. f4 Bd6 67. Kg3 Bxf4+ 68. Kh3 Rh2# { Black wins by checkmate. } 0-1
Last edited by Solista on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.