|SugaR: Updated February, 16 2020|
FOR WINDOWS ONLY, NO ANDROID, NO LINUX, NO MAC.
SugaR is a free UCI chess engine derived from Stockfish made by Marco Zerbinati under the GPL license.
Since at the moment I'm outside home and I'm unable to compile I thought to update this release with the standard Zerbinati's executables for Windows.
- Changelog: First official S_Xpro-NN release
Remember that the XPrO-NN series is optimized for normal play
- Update Self-Learning
- Alignment with the Master branch
Simplify Tweak late move reductions at root.
This edition includes:
- S_Xpro-NN.1.0.32.exe for 32-bit operating systems
- S_Xpro-NN.1.0.64.BMI2.EXE for Intel processors
- S_Xpro-NN.1.0.64.POPCNT.exe for 64bit operating system with population count algorythm
- S_Xpro-NN.1.0.64.EXE for 64-bit operating systems
Benchmarks disabled as I am outside home and I don't have my normal computer, just a laptop, therefore a different processor.