|Stockfish Polyglot: Updated March, 20 2020|
For Windows only.
Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1584470087 - Adjust singular LMR for positions seen in PV.
A particular thank goes to Pavel C., my greatest supporter, who compiled this version. I can't go back to my home because of the recent restrictions against the coronavirus so I had to ask someone else to compile the source I made.
Stockfish Polyglot is the same Stockfish with the ability to read Polyglot books (.bin format).
This chess engine can read up to four Polyglot books.
This distribution is enhanced by the pgo-build option. Stockfish Polyglot automatically detects your maximum number of threads and set it as default value in the UCI settings.
Stockfish Polyglot comes with almost any architecture available, hence also for old 32bit operating systems like Windows XP, old machines, 64bit systems, standard machines, modern machines and power computers. It runs on Windows only this time.
04/10/19 poll average vote: 9.21.
January, 12 2020: Source code on GitHub updated https://github.com/massimilianogoi/Stockfish-Polyglot.
Binaries of the latest version:
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_32bit.exe FOR 32BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_32bit_general.exe FOR GENERAL 32BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_32bit_general.exe FOR OLD MACHINES HAVING 32BIT WINDOWS S
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_32bit_ppc-32.exe FOR POWER COMPUTERS HOSTING WINDOWS SYSTEMS 32BIT
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_x64_BMI2.exe FOR 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEM AND INTEL PROCESSORS
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_x64_general.exe FOR GENERAL 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_x64_modern.exe FOR MODERN MACHINES ON 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS (POPULATION COUNT ALGORYTHM INCLUDED)
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_x64_ppc.exe FOR POWER COMPUTERS HOSTING WINDOWS SYSTEMS 64BIT (POPULATION COUNT ALGORYTHM INCLUDED)
- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_x64_x64.exe FOR 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
Benchmarks not available because I don't have my main computer with me.