Site views: 1616727
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated January, 2 2021
For Windows, Android 64bit, Android and Linux, NO MACOS!
- Changelog: WeakUnopposed penalty for backwards.
Windows executables compiled with MSYS2, Linux binaries with GCC on Linux Mint, Android binary with NDK on Linux Mint.
Since the Stockfish derivates are now built with large embedded networks (except Cfish and CorChess) the resulting download is bigger. This website uses the Responsible Download technology: you can download only the version related to the operating system you are using when browsing here. This was done to prevent waste of bandwidth and people downloading programs just to throwing in the trash.
This chess engine can read up to four Polyglot books.
Windows and Linux compiles are enhanced by the pgo-build option. Stockfish Polyglot automatically detects your maximum number of threads and set it as default value in the UCI settings.
Stockfish Polyglot comes with almost any available architecture, hence also for old 32bit operating systems like Windows XP, 64bit systems, standard machines, modern machines and power computers. It runs on Windows, Android and Linux, BMI2 and AVX2 support included.
04/10/19 poll average vote: 9.21.
This edition includes:
- Stockfish Polyglot 010121 x64 BMI2.exe for 64bit Windows systems and Intel processors
- Stockfish Polyglot 010121 x64 AVX2.exe for 64bit Windows systems and AMD processors
- Stockfish Polyglot 010121 x64.exe for 64bit Windows systems
- Stockfish Polyglot 010121 32bit.exe for 32bit Windows systems
- Stockfish Polyglot 010121 x64 BMI2 for 64bit Linux systems and Intel processors
- Stockfish Polyglot 010121 x64 AVX2 for 64bit Linux systems and AMD processors
- Stockfish Polyglot 010121 x64 for 64bit Linux systems
- Stockfish Polyglot 010121 32bit for 32bit Linux systems
- Stockfish_Polyglot_020121_x64_POPCNT for 64bit Android systems
Stockfish Polyglot 010121 x64.exe single processor benchmark:
Stockfish Polyglot 010121 32bit.exe single processor benchmark: