Site views: 1337313
|BrainFish: Updated May, 21 2020|
For Andriod too!
Brainfish is one of the strongest Stockfish-based chess engines available, extended by the general polyglot book format (.bin). There are some extensions in the Book Code for handling repetitions.
In BrainFish the Book moves are only used in engine games, not in analysis mode. That means when BrainFish is playing moves which are in the Cerebellum book, it plays like StockFish regarding the evaluation, only at a much higher skill level.
Pondering is only active after the last move out of the book has been played.
Latest version: BrainFish_200420.
10/04/19 poll average vote: 9.17.
Binaries of the latest version:
- BrainFish_200519_32bit.exe FOR 32BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
- BrainFish_200519_x64_BMI2.exe FOR 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEM AND INTEL PROCESSORS
- BrainFish_200519_x64_modern.exe FOR MODERN MACHINES ON 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS (POPULATION COUNT ALGORYTHM INCLUDED)
- BrainFish_200519_x64_x64.exe FOR 64BIT WINDOWS SYSTEMS
Compiles by Thomas Zipproth
- BrainFish_190520_arm7-pgo for 32bit Andoid systems
- BrainFish_190520_arm8-pgo for 64bit Android systems
Compiles by Skynet (OutSkirts forum)
No benchs as I am outside home and I just have my laptop.